Significant Cash-Flow, Tax and Compliance Benefits over multiple years
Depending on the applicable BBBEE Codes, ESD contributions to the ESD Company qualifies for between 70% and 100% recognition in year one and in certain circumstances recognition in subsequent years while the investment is retained and the qualifying criteria remains intact.
Up to 350% Return on ESD Spend*
* Roll-over may not apply to all contributions. Please book a presentation to find out which projects qualify.
Assuming the investment/loan is retained for 5 years, this means that the Contributing Company receive up to 350% return on their ESD contributions (e.g. 70% per year being R700 recognition for 5 years), or put differently, receiving a R3,500 ESD recognition for every R1,000 invested over a 5 year period, while at the same time contributing towards sustainable BBBEE model aimed at enabling the future black entrepreneurs of South Africa. The potential cash-flow impact of making a R1, 000 contribution to the ESD Company is illustrated by the example below:
BBBEE ESD Scorecard recognition = Year by year roll over
Year 1 Tax deduction = 100% in accordance with Section 12J of the Income Tax Act
Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP no. 47705 ) and registered Section 12J Venture Capital Company (VCC-0053).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd ("the Company") offers Corporates and Private Companies the opportunity to participate in its BBBEE ESD programs through making a minority investment in its ESD Fund or participating via ESD structured Loans, for which the contributing companies may receive ESD Scorecard recognition, a tax deduction in accordance with Section 12J and be issued equity in the fund.
(2) The main objective of the Company is not to maximise financial return for investors, but to promote and execute its BBBEE empowerment objectives, ensure participants maximise their BBBEE Scorecard points, receive a tax incentive, and further equity benefits as described herein, while at the same time promoting its sustainable black empowerment model and developing black entrepreneurs.
(3) The Company is a registered and authorised financial service provider (FSP registration number 47705) and a registered Section 12J Venture Capital Company (SARS registration number VCC-0053).
(4) Please further note that an investment in Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd is by invitation only and not available as an offer to the public. Only companies wishing to participate in the Company's Enterprise and Supplier Development programme will qualify for potential investment after pre-screening. To enquire about participating in our ESD programme, please complete the contact us form on our website and we will put you in touch with one of our senior executive and FCSA registered representatives.
(5) All potential benefits and savings referred to on this website relate to a potential income tax saving should the investors deduct their full investments for income tax purposes in accordance with section 12J of the Income Tax act, assuming the client is a company being taxed at the current corporate tax rate of 28%, and assuming the investment is made in qualifying entities and the Investor qualifies for the tax benefit, and BBBEE benefits assuming all relevant conditions of the BBBEE Codes are met.
(6) This website is for information purposes only. Should you require further information about participating in our ESD programme, please contact one of our registered and authorised representatives (details on the website).
(7) DISCLAIMER: The content provided on this website does not constitute as solicitation, guidance, proposal, invitation or investment recommendation or advice, and prior to considering such an investment, we recommend prospective investors seek specialised BBEE, financial, legal and tax advice.