Our Fund is BBBEE-Owned, BBBEE-Controlled and Black-Managed
A minimum of 51% of all Economic Benefits from the fund will at all time accrue and be distributed to the fund's Black Shareholder, some of which are listed below. Please note that, depending on amount contributed, contributing companies may also nominate their own black shareholders to benefit from their ESD investments.
B4i Black Youth and Woman Enterprise Development NPC
The non-profit company’s main objective is to support programmes and assist with the development of 100% black owned enterprises through means of, but not limited to training, consulting, and offering collateral, security and guarantees. A minimum of 25% of the benefits of the non-profit company must accrue to Black Youths and 65% of the benefits must accrue to Black Women (Both can be inclusive of the other).
Business for Empowerment Trust
The main objective of the trust is to support social development programmes that has Black Women as its beneficiaries, with a preference for children up to age of 18 years.
B4i Socio-economic Development NPC
The non-profit company’s main objective is to support and assist Socio-economic Development initiatives, as defined by the BBBEE Codes of Good Practice. A minimum of 50% of the benefits of the non-profit company will accrue to Black Women.
B4i Black Equity (Pty) Ltd (RF)
The for profit company’s main objective is to hold shares in the ESD Company, for selected Black Participants (executives and black entrepreneurs) participating in the ESD Projects and / or the management of the ESD Company. The company will aim to achieve a minimum of 50% Black Women Shareholding.
Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP no. 47705 ) and registered Section 12J Venture Capital Company (VCC-0053).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd ("the Company") offers Corporates and Private Companies the opportunity to participate in its BBBEE ESD programs through making a minority investment in its ESD Fund or participating via ESD structured Loans, for which the contributing companies may receive ESD Scorecard recognition, a tax deduction in accordance with Section 12J and be issued equity in the fund.
(2) The main objective of the Company is not to maximise financial return for investors, but to promote and execute its BBBEE empowerment objectives, ensure participants maximise their BBBEE Scorecard points, receive a tax incentive, and further equity benefits as described herein, while at the same time promoting its sustainable black empowerment model and developing black entrepreneurs.
(3) The Company is a registered and authorised financial service provider (FSP registration number 47705) and a registered Section 12J Venture Capital Company (SARS registration number VCC-0053).
(4) Please further note that an investment in Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd is by invitation only and not available as an offer to the public. Only companies wishing to participate in the Company's Enterprise and Supplier Development programme will qualify for potential investment after pre-screening. To enquire about participating in our ESD programme, please complete the contact us form on our website and we will put you in touch with one of our senior executive and FCSA registered representatives.
(5) All potential benefits and savings referred to on this website relate to a potential income tax saving should the investors deduct their full investments for income tax purposes in accordance with section 12J of the Income Tax act, assuming the client is a company being taxed at the current corporate tax rate of 28%, and assuming the investment is made in qualifying entities and the Investor qualifies for the tax benefit, and BBBEE benefits assuming all relevant conditions of the BBBEE Codes are met.
(6) This website is for information purposes only. Should you require further information about participating in our ESD programme, please contact one of our registered and authorised representatives (details on the website).
(7) DISCLAIMER: The content provided on this website does not constitute as solicitation, guidance, proposal, invitation or investment recommendation or advice, and prior to considering such an investment, we recommend prospective investors seek specialised BBEE, financial, legal and tax advice.