Companies participating in the Futureneers B4i Empowerment (RF) model will immediately receive equity linked to projects developed and supported using their ESD contributions on a one-to-one or pooled basis. This means all Contributing Companies making ESD Contributions to the Fund will be shareholders and potentially earn future dividends, plus share in the additional equity related benefits listed below:
Larger Contributors may determine their own investment mandates
In accordance with the fund rules and availability of project funding, Contributing Companies will be able to pick the specific projects they want to support and allocate their ESD Shares to benefit from such specific projects.
For smaller contributions, funds are pooled and invested on an aggregated basis to maximise impact.
1st Right of Refusal (Black Incubator model)
In accordance with the fund rules, and as part of the empowerment model, Larger Contributing companies will also have a 1st right of refusal to acquire best performing ESD projects (the investee companies) in a manner to be agreed and negotiated with the Black Fund Managers.
The fund therefore acts as deal-flow generator and incubator of successfully black-owned businesses.
100% Tax write off on a making a minority ESD investment
In accordance with Section 12J of the Income Tax Act the investment qualifies for a 100% tax deduction. In this manner, up to 28% of the investment risk exposure is covered through a SARS incentive,
Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP no. 47705 ) and registered Section 12J Venture Capital Company (VCC-0053).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd ("the Company") offers Corporates and Private Companies the opportunity to participate in its BBBEE ESD programs through making a minority investment in its ESD Fund or participating via ESD structured Loans, for which the contributing companies may receive ESD Scorecard recognition, a tax deduction in accordance with Section 12J and be issued equity in the fund.
(2) The main objective of the Company is not to maximise financial return for investors, but to promote and execute its BBBEE empowerment objectives, ensure participants maximise their BBBEE Scorecard points, receive a tax incentive, and further equity benefits as described herein, while at the same time promoting its sustainable black empowerment model and developing black entrepreneurs.
(3) The Company is a registered and authorised financial service provider (FSP registration number 47705) and a registered Section 12J Venture Capital Company (SARS registration number VCC-0053).
(4) Please further note that an investment in Futureneers B4i Empowerment RF (Pty) Ltd is by invitation only and not available as an offer to the public. Only companies wishing to participate in the Company's Enterprise and Supplier Development programme will qualify for potential investment after pre-screening. To enquire about participating in our ESD programme, please complete the contact us form on our website and we will put you in touch with one of our senior executive and FCSA registered representatives.
(5) All potential benefits and savings referred to on this website relate to a potential income tax saving should the investors deduct their full investments for income tax purposes in accordance with section 12J of the Income Tax act, assuming the client is a company being taxed at the current corporate tax rate of 28%, and assuming the investment is made in qualifying entities and the Investor qualifies for the tax benefit, and BBBEE benefits assuming all relevant conditions of the BBBEE Codes are met.
(6) This website is for information purposes only. Should you require further information about participating in our ESD programme, please contact one of our registered and authorised representatives (details on the website).
(7) DISCLAIMER: The content provided on this website does not constitute as solicitation, guidance, proposal, invitation or investment recommendation or advice, and prior to considering such an investment, we recommend prospective investors seek specialised BBEE, financial, legal and tax advice.